Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet team wis.dm: Jen

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jen, wis.dm's newest team member. You'll start to see me around the site asking and answering questions with the rest of you. I am looking forward to helping wis.dm introduce new products and tools to help enhance your experience of the site! Keep a lookout for fun new features in the near future!

Aside from the graphic design and web development I'll be contributing here at wis.dm, I also spend my time performing my original music in the local Boston music scene and doing small tours around New England. If you start to see lots of questions about indie music, they're likely from me ;)

Lately, I have been in a real Leather Tuscadero phase, hence my avatar. I don't know why, I think maybe it's because I recently got a bad haircut and she helps me feel like I can still rock out even with a partial mullet! (slaps thigh twice and shoots... only true Happy Days fans will get that)

I hope you'll add me as a friend (my dream is to one day have more friends than Will). I look forward to exploring life's questions with you all...